Wednesday, June 12, 2013

...3 weeks and counting

Most frequent 5 questions I am asked about my trip..... 1. Are you going for service or vacation? This is a trip of service that I am choosing and will be accompanied by women I love to be with. Does that make it both? Given that there is no sewerage or running water...I would opt for the "service" option...but then again...I could have booked a Carnival Cruise... 2. How long is the plane ride? I don't know and am purposely not trying to figure out. Given that their are so many time changes...it will either take one hour or two days. 3. Will you miss Ellie? Don't be silly. I miss my daughter when I go to work EVERY DAY!!! But, I am good at this. 4. Isn't that a dangerous part of the world? From most accounts I've read...I don't believe so. The people are poor. Just very..very..poor. That doesn't make them dangerous. Cancoun is likely to be a more crime stricken area to travel to. 5. Are you excited? ....this....is the question I hear most often from my good friends. The friends that really know me. The friends that can see my face and know my heart and know what makes me tick. And they are only sharing in the adventure by asking, because they already know the answer. xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment